ALPLA Sustainability integrates social, environmental, ethical and human rights concerns into the business operation and core strategy.
ALPLA´s holistic sustainable vision is to use human and natural resources in an efficient and sustainable way.
- The ultimate goal is a resource efficient production without losses of water and material, with the help of renewable energy and using sustainable and recycled materials in a friendly work environment.
We see our mission in daily business as:
- A positive challenge for innovation;
- No „burden“ but opportunity to grow business;
- An essential part of our corporate culture;
- A great chance for differentiation;
- Create a positive work environment for our employees;
- Keeping our customers in the lead by developing green technologies;
- A top management commitment - sustainability is incorporated in ALPLA´s Strategy.
Our Focus Points:
- Discrimination, sexual harassment, child and forced labor is not accepted under any circumstances and is to be fully prevented.
- Increase employee engagement
- Carbon Footprint – Reduction Carbon Emissions (Energy & Material reduction, Car Policy etc.)
- Reducing Waste and losses of Water
- Pass on the Sustainable thought - focusing on responsible and ethical standards by material purchase
- Increase Inhouse Operations - reduce emissions through transport and packaging material
- Marine Littering - Closing the Plastic Production loop by increasing recycling activities
We comply with the international environmental and energy management standards (ISO 14001 & 50001), the international Labour Standard ETI Basecode as well as the OHSAS 18001 and follow the statutory regulations. Further information can be found in our policies (www.alpla.com/en/company/the-alpla-quality-principle).
We are AB Member at SEDEX and have several plants SMETA valided. Our Carbon performance get annually reported at CDP.