TETHER TUBE – ONE STEP AHEAD
ALPLA’s latest innovation combines several benefits: it is simple, practical and good for the environment. The Tether Tube consists of a lightweight mono-material and is completely recyclable. With the tube’s unique closure and simple handling, it is very easy for the consumer to use it to refill containers, among other functions.
- Monomaterial, and therefore 100% recyclable. Beneficial for waste pickers in informal waste collection systems.
- Lightweight – reduced material consumption.
- Circulatory – use of rHDPE possible = reduction in virgin plastic.
- Tether band included in the design to ensure that no small plastic components enter the environment or pose a hazard to young children.
- Reduced emissions – using the tube as an auxiliary product for refilling a keeper container with concentrates reduces CO2 emissions.
- Enabling refills – e.g., household cleaner concentrates to meet plastic reduction goals.
- Collapsible – increased efficiency in plastic waste collection and optimised for emptying residues.
- E-Commerce – shape can be adjusted to fit into a standard letterbox.